A high-potential career with a start-up at the intersection of one of the fastest growing hi-tech regions and one of the fastest growing fields in computer science and technology!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are building a world-class engineering team with diverse skills and backgrounds. If you love data, and love solving hard problems, then this opportunity is for you! We are seeking strong software engineers and data scientists with a background in Machine Learning. You will be responsible for designing distributed systems, applying advanced data science techniques while working closely with our infrastructure, quality and product management teams.
We value teamwork and collaboration. While we enjoy the never-say-die attitude that members bring to the table every day we also recognize the work-life balance that everyone needs. If you think you fit in with these values take a look at the openings below.
OPEN POSITIONS [apply]
- Architect and build data models to transform data into insights at scale
- Develop analytical tools to improve the efficiency of the overall platform
- Provide technical guidance and drive best engineering practices
- Master's or PhD in CS with background in Machine Learning & Statistics
- Experience with massively distributed systems (Hadoop/Spark)
- Expert knowledge of Python or a related scripting language
- Sharp analytical abilities and design skills
- Design and execute traffic channel strategies and programs to acquire new customers
- Plan, develop, and execute a product-to-market strategy
- Create engaging programs, content and strategies to drive loyalty and repeat purchases
- Bachelor's degree; 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving B2B company
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem, marketing channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills
- Vet prospects from inbound marketing and generate leads
- Lead the sales cycle from opportunity identification through contract signature
- Represent iDatalabs at conferences, meetups, and industry events
- Minimum 2 years in technology sales ideally working with data and selling into marketing and sales
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on forming relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills