Our mission and values
We are building a world-class engineering team with diverse skills and backgrounds. If you love data, and love solving hard problems, then iDatalabs is the place for you! We are seeking skilled software engineers and data scientists with a background in machine learning. You will be responsible for designing distributed systems, and applying advanced data science techniques, while working closely with our infrastructure, quality, and product management teams.
We value teamwork and collaboration. While we embrace a “never-say-die” attitude, we recognize the importance of a healthy work-life balance. If you think you’d be a good fit for iDatalabs, check out our current openings below.
ResponsibilitiesThe Director of Customer Success is responsible delivering customer loyalty (Net Promoter Score) and contracted revenue renewal targets (ACR) across the existing Enlyft customer base. The successful candidate will need to create & implement a scalable Customer Success Engagement model. Ensuring customer loyalty and revenue renewal rates is a critical underpinning of the Enlyft growth plan. Once a new process is successfully set up, you will then need to build out a team to scale its coverage across the existing customers. You will work in partnership with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Sales Executives & the Data Science team to define the process and its implementation. Finally, as the leader of the function empowered with the deepest customer insights, you will need to supply an ongoing, structure set of feedback from customers to the engineering team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Attain targeted customer contract & revenue renewal rates. Secondly, reach the quarterly Net Promoter Score targets.
- Build out a customer success engagement model to ensure renewal target attainment. Be able and willing to personally implement the process and prove it.
- Hire and manage a customer success team, to scale customer success coverage as the Enlyft customer base grows quarter over quarter.
- Establish and manage a process that channels the “voice of the customers” to the engineering team.
- Supply a quarterly forecast for contract and revenue renewal rates to the Vice President of Sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- B2B SaaS industry working experience either as a customer or employee in the Sales Force Automation, Account Based Marketing (ABM), Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Predictive Targeting or Data Science/AI sectors. At Least five years of experience.
- SaaS Customer Success, Inside Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Consulting Customer Success, Product Marketing, Start-up or early stage business.
- A hands-on individual with obvious management potential.
ResponsibilitiesiDatalabs is looking for an experienced full stack engineer who is passionate about building end-to-end solutions that drives significant business impact and is interested in working in a small team, fast paced environment. As a full stack engineer at iDatalabs, you should enjoy navigating all areas of the stack from cloud platforms to Web UI, and are comfortable with any phase of the software development. You have a strong bias for action and know how to work smart and fast, while striving for technical excellence. As a foundational member of the engineering team, you will have a significant opportunity to influence our culture and growth, in addition to massive impact on the product and business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Design, build, and work on a customer facing modern web portals
- Build interactive UI components and corresponding backend for reporting and business workflow within the web application
- Optimize perceived page performance for key pages and user experiences, including fronted and backend optimizations
- Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies / tools to maximize development efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, define, design, code and ship new features.
- Lead application planning efforts and development of deployment schedules.
- Set a high bar for a great customer user experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Databases (mysql/postgres or NoSql).
- Minimum 2 years experience with Python based frameworks (Django, Flask or others).
- Experience designing all tiers of an application, from UI to backend to databases, and making smart tradeoffs about where specific functionality is developed.
- Passion to learn new technologies and readiness to roll up your sleeves and hack up something new. Strong desire to write code that ships quickly and being comfortable making mistakes as long as you are learning from them.
- Strong experience with JS libraries and frameworks like VueJS, jQuery, React, Angular and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap & Material-UI
- Understanding of the web application lifecycle, MVC and other design patterns.
- Experience building user interfaces for responsive websites, single page web apps, and/or web applications.
- A good eye for good UI. You can assess and recommend UX that is effective at meeting its goal and is good looking at the same time.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, comfortable working on a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of how to interact with and create RESTful APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools like GIT
- Familiarity with cloud hosted platforms (such as AWS or Microsoft Azure).
- Experience estimating and planning multi-sprint features.
- Vet prospects surfaced from inbound marketing channels and generate leads
- Lead the sales cycle from opportunity identification through to contract signature
- Represent iDatalabs at conferences, meetups, and industry events
- Minimum 2 years in technnology sales, ideally with experience working with data and selling to marketing and sales teams
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Design and execute traffic channel strategies and programs to acquire new customers
- Plan, develop, and execute a product-to-market strategy
- Create engaging programs, content and strategies to drive loyalty and repeat purchases
- Bachelor's degree; 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving B2B company
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem, marketing channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills
- Architect and build data models to transform data into insights at scale
- Develop analytical tools to improve the efficiency of the overall platform
- Provide technical guidance and drive best engineering practices
- Master's or PhD in CS with background in Machine Learning & Statistics
- Experience with massively distributed systems (Hadoop/Spark)
- Expert knowledge of Python or a related scripting language
- Sharp analytical abilities and design skills